1. Munch will provide the catering services and instructions agreed between the client and Munch.
2. Munch will leave the service areas and all work stations used immaculate.
3. To secure the date of your event, a non-refundable booking deposit of 25% is required. If you have booked Munch for multiple days, 25% deposit is required for each day booked.
4. Due to blocking out the date for your function from all other enquiries, the deposit of 25% is non refundable.
5. The final balance is due 14 days before day of service and is non refundable
6. Due to the bulk of the food orders, hire orders and staffing, please note the food order will NOT be processed until final payment has been received.
7. Please note that we do not take credit card.
8. All initial pricing is offered and will remain the same as quoted. Changes will alter with pricing only if there is a change in guest numbers, timeframe and any additional set up that may be required to what was stated initially and with staffing based on the ratio of final guest numbers. a
9. Unless stated otherwise, all pricing is GST exclusive. New Zealand Goods and Services Tax is 15%.
10. If the function cancels within 14 days of the event date, any costs spent on the event – food orders, hire and preparation of chefs or admin will be charged alongside the initial deposit.
13. Final numbers, menu and dietary requirements are due 3 weeks before the event to allow time for hiring of items, staffing and planning of food orders.
14. If your dietaries are 20% or more of the guest number list, an additional fee of $200.00 + 15% GST will incur to cover the extra chef required to bring in to prepare and cover dietaries of the event.
15. Hire item charges will apply for any additional items that may be needed for the event, agreed between the client and Munch.
16. The client is responsible for any ‘guest’ breakages of glassware, crockery, linen damage, hire equipment which will be charged to the client 7 days following the event.
17. If Munch staff is responsible for the breakages, this will be an expense to Munch.
18. International payment charges are the responsibility of the client.
19. By paying your initial deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
20. In event of cancellation on the part of Munch Catering due to illness, accident, other personal trauma, or external hazard, you will be given the choice of a 100% refund of your deposit paid or to reschedule your cooking event.
21. Change of event date within 14 days of the event will incur a charge of $100 plus cost of spoiled ingredients as appropriate. Date change is subject to availability.